We maintain handball training schedule for talented girls from the third grade primary school until the age of seniors. All classes, apart senior team, are free for the girls, who can join any time!
The sport classes are conducted in 5 training groups:
- “Kids” – girls from classes of 3-4 grade of Polish primarily schools, 8-9 yrs. old
- “Girl”- girls from classes of 5-6 grade of Polish primarily schools, 10-11 yrs. old
- “Junior” – girls from classes of 1-2 grade of Polish secondary schools, 12-13 yrs. old
- “Cadet” – girls from higher classes of Polish secondary schools, above 13 yrs – 18 old
- “Senior” – girls from higher classes of Polish secondary schools , above 18 old
“Girls” team – trainer Ms Dominika Daszkiewicz
Monday 15-16.30 room, Primarily Scholl Kobierzyce Debowa street 20
Tuesday and Thursday 15-16:30 p.m. , venue – Kobierzyce sports hall
Workouts “Juniors” and “Cadets” teams – trainer Mrs Grazyna Kwaskiewicz
Monday and Wednesday 15-16:30 p.m,
Venue – Kobierzyce sports hall Debowa street 20
From 2017 we have been launched the campaign “Handy Kids” aiming to promote physical activity among children by associating with handball. The classes are for girls and boys.
Trainings are conducted by the sport teacher of the school in Wysoka – Mrs Monika Wilczynska.
Courses schedule: each Tuesday 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm and Thursday, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, school sport hall in Wysoka School near Wroclaw, street Chabrowa 99.
Classes are completely free of charge; no need to book in advance, just sports outfit, smile and good attitude is required.